So Matt has been working a lot lately and has school as well. So the kids and I have not seen him as much as usual and it has been a little hard on Ezra. He will always ask when daddy is coming home to play with him. So on one of the activities Matt was doing with the boys from his work was going to hike the Y. So he invited us to go with him. Well lets just say a 3 year old does not really want to hike a mile long hill and Matt had to keep up with his boys. So Matt went on with his boys and I just told him we will go as far as we can get well Ezra made it like 500 yrds and was already tired but I wanted to keep going. So I put Ezra on my shoulders while I have Eli strapped to the front of me and start hiking the rest of the hike. Oh boy can I tell you that was a work out. Thank goodness Matt saw me about almost half the way up and came down and grabbed Ezra and put him on his shoulder. Then we made him walk the whole way down. It was such a pretty view though and we had so much fun with our daddy and the boys. Eli specially loved it the most, he slept on the way up and laughed and talked the whole way down the mountain. We had such a blast.

Comments

makalekarina said…
You two are great paretns!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!