Ezra Love his Daddy so much!!!




So Matt has been really busy at work and school lately. So Ezra has had a rough time getting used to Matt's new schedule cause he has been working nights and does not get home until 11 o'clock on some nights. So Ezra especially misses him a lot on those nights cause his daddy usually tells him bed time stories. Well every night when I get up with Eli I check on Ezra. Well Eli woke up at 4am this morning and I noticed Ezra's door was opened and he was not in his room. So I rushed into our room to go wake up Matt and as I went to Matt side of the bed I saw Ezra laying on the floor on Matt's side of the bed. It was the sweetest thing. He loves his daddy so much! I am so lucky to have such and amazing husband who is just such an outstanding father to my kids.

Comments

The Caldwell's said…
Wow, he's such a sweetie!!! What a cute boy. Hope Koe will love TJ as much as Ezra loves his daddy!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!