Happy Valentines!!!

Photobucket

Today was an amazing Valentines Day! I got to go to the temple and receive my endowments today. It was such an amazing experience and I love everything about the temple it is such a beautiful and sacred place. I have been blessed with so much in my life. I love my amazing husband who has taught me the teachings of our Heavenly Father. I am so blessed to have a husband who is worthy to have the Priestood. I am also thankful for my little one (Ezra). He has taught me so much about life and I could not have asked for a better son. We will be getting sealed next week in the San Diego Temple. I can't wait for that day, I will finally be sealed to my little family for Eternity. What an amazing feeling that will be. I also want to thank everyone who was there to support me today. You know who you are and I love you all so much. I am so blessed to have so much support from my Family and Friends. Thank you!

Comments

The Caldwell's said…
Congratulations! What a special Valentine's Day gift. TJ and I are very happy for you and your family and wish we could be there for the ceremony...maybe we could all take a temple trip together next time we come visit! Congratulations again and have a wonderful trip ;)
The Watson's said…
BEST DAY EVER! Can't wait to see pictures of next week. Love you
Jessica said…
congrats!!! That is such an amazing experience
Nichole said…
Congrats! I am so happy for you:) I can't wait to see you in April. Take care and Love ya
Thomas Family said…
Brindy,
Hey i am so happy for you!! :) James and I got sealed in San Diego temple too.. You will love it!! Congratulations!!
Chels Grubbs said…
Brindy!!! I found your blog, YAY!!! And what perfect timing so I can hear about your special day(s)!!! I'm so happy for you and your darling little family!!! I just want to squeeze Ezra he's so cute!!
Stephanie said…
That is so cool I am so happy for your family. What a fun time for you. Brady and I love you guys so much. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Popular posts from this blog

Uh Oh!!!