Silly Grandpa!!!


Grandpa being silly and making Ezra laugh so hard.

Comments

The Caldwell's said…
I love love love his laugh, it's so cute! It's like those recorded baby laughs you hear on Gerber baby commercials :) How's Utah? TJ and I misses Utah a LOT.
Courtney & Phil said…
hhhmmm i wonder who the favorite of the family is!! Ezra must looove all the attention, he is the cutest thing ever!! his laugh puts the biggest smile on my face, and now im sad cause i miss you guys!! :( !!Can't wait to see you again....XOXOXOXO
The Watson's said…
I LOVE THAT VIDEO. Baby laughs are the best!
Nichole said…
That was adorable!!! Jaxton & I couldn't stop laughing. What a silly grandpa and funny little boy!
When you said "Silly Grandpa" I was looking for my Dad NOT my Brother. Wow, fooled me! GREAT Vid BTW... XXX000, Uncle Bill, Dawn & Noah

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!