NEW TO BLOGGER

So were heard that this is the new thing and that everyone is doing this to keep in touch now. Which is a very good idea 'cause our whole family is spread out. So to keep everyone up to date on what our family has been up to, we'll post as often as we can.
Matt has been attending UVSC which is now UVU. We are totally excited about that, cause now it will look better on his applications for Law School. He's starting to apply now so he just quit his job at Power Line Industries to go to school full time. Matt and his friend Mike are starting up a fall job to make some extra cash to get through school. So, if you know anyone who needs there lawn aerated just give him a call.
Ezra is now 15 months and getting bigger each and every day. He still does not have the passion to learn how to walk. I mean who would when mom carries him around all day and he can crawl 20 mph, who would give that up? He is so funny and he keeps Matt and I laughing everyday. He loves to make messes, he is a master at that, especially with food. Ezra l0ves to be with his daddy all day and just play and play and play...
I have just been like any other mother and have been, busy, busy and busy. I am taking a break from school this semester but I will enroll in UVU, with Matt, and hopefully getting in the nursing program in the next year. I am really excited to keep in contact with my family on this I wish I would of heard about it sooner.

We are very Proud to say that Ezra Won First Place in the Utah County Baby Contest. Go EZRA!!!Photobucket

We recently just got back from Mexico in August on a Dayley Family trip. We are so grateful for the great example of Matt's grandparents. They are such amazing people, they took the whole Dayley family To Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We had such an amazing time, while we were there. Ezra was living the life drinking Pina Coladas everyday just sittin' on the beach soaking in all the sun. We love you Grandma and Grandpa Dayley Thank you for all that you do!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Comments

Nichole said…
Hello girl, welcome to the world of blogging :) Ezra is so darn cute!! He looks like you, so that means he is DANG BEAUTIFUL!! You and Matt sound like you are doing good. Collage years are so hard, but they are worth it!! I hear you are a wonderful mother, there needs to be more moms like you in the world. As for Ezra walking, kids do things when they are ready, remember that when you go to potty train him :)I miss you tons and I am so excited to be able to see your family grow. Uncle T.J has a blog will you find out the name of it, I can't remember it :) Thanks cuz love you!!
Lisa said…
Love your blog, Matt and Brindy! Way cute pictures, too. I will certainly follow your family's life on this blog. Mark and I also have blogs, though we are not as regular at writing...ianewmans.blogspot.com and lisasview.blogspot.com.
salliealli said…
Hi!! It is Alli. I was on my mom's blog and saw you on her friends name. I MISS MEXICO!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!