November 2018

November was a fun and busy month for us. We love busy because sometimes we don't know what to do with ourselves when were not. Also trying to play some catch up since I have not posted in 7 years which we will just have to begin from here. I want to use this blog for personal use and for my kids to look back on instead of facebook and instagram. So this will be a journal in that sense. I started November off with helping my friend decorate a tree in honor of her daughter Brighton. This was my first year helping Bethany and this was the third tree they have done in her honor. It was such a great experience spending time with my sweet friend Bethany. Eli was working hard this month doing 2 practice a week for choir so they could get ready for the Christmas concert. He did awesome got up early and stayed late. He is a hard worker just like his dad who was recording so many podcast before the Christmas break the next month. I am so proud of Matt and all that he is doing with his podcast and helping other people to find strength in there journeys we call life. If you have not heard his podcast yet go check him out on itunes, anchor, spotify and any apps you can get your podcast on. I promise you wont be disappointed and you will learn something. We of course hit up a fun Christmas event with our best friends that are pretty much family. I mean my kids call them Aunt Kim and Uncle Sampson. We had such a blast roasting marshmallows, dancing to live music and of course fire works. These kids had a blast. We hit up a firefighting demonstration where we saw our favorite firefighter who is known in our family as "firefighter Mike" He is so awesome and talk to the kids and gave him the entire run down of what they were doing. They even made the newspaper. Then we headed of to see the new Grinch and eat some yummy burgers after.
We then welcomed Cedar Curtiss Doel to our family on 11/17/18 weighing 9lbs 7oz at 21.5inches long. So proud of Dano who did a home birth with no medication of any sorts. She worked very hard for this and I am so happy my sweet friend got to bring in her last baby the way she wanted. This little guy is so loved by so many already. Also who looks that beautiful after delivering a baby all natural. 

   Thanksgiving was quite small and quiet this year but we did not mind it at all and I hardly got any pictures. Oops! We went over to my parents house which it was just my mom, dad and my little family. We went around the table and took turns talking about what we were grateful for. For sure family was number 1. We had a good time and Ezra could not eat enough stuffing. You an bet he felt stuffed for the rest of the night. Not enough though to stop him from eating movie popcorn. We went and saw Ralph Break the Internet. Which was so good.

We then ended the month with friends. The family that you choose. We are missing a lot but man I can not say enough about these people. They have been my life support this last year and they have loved me with every wound and scars that I gained this year.  Happy friends-giving!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!