UPDATE #6

The stone is up!!!! We decided to go for a drive Saturday night and we drove past our house thinking nothing would have been done cause it was a Saturday but as we drove up we saw that they put up our stone. We were so thrilled and can't believe it is getting closer and closer. We will meet with our builder this Wednesday and walk through the house... YEA!!! I am so happy and I know my parents are too.. ha ha They need there house back. When we move they will be empty nesters and I think they are more thrilled for that then anything. Which they should be cause they deserve it after raising us Barratt kids. We are so thankful for there help and roofing us for months. We love you Mom and Dad so much. Eli and Ezra will for sure have some withdraws but I think they will be ok!!!

Comments

Stephanie said…
It's so beautiful Brindy. Just a few more weeks until you get to live in your new home:). How exciting. Love you so much and I miss you so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!