I am officially a working MOM!!!

I am officially a working mom aka supermom!!!I got a job with Intermountain Health Care (IHC). My position is called Registrar, I register patients into the ER. Even though it is not medically hands on I see some pretty cool stuff. I am whats called PNR staffing Express. So I get to pick up shifts whenever I want. I don't have a set schedule. Which is really nice cause I can work it out to where Matt or I are home with our boys. They have a lot of benefits there and I am really excited to get to learn all of them (not just insurance) They help pay for schooling so I can finish my RN (Registered Nurse). This week has been tough though cause I have had training everyday from 12:00 to 6:30pm so Matt has had to help out a lot at home with the boys and keeping the house duty chores done.





I never knew men could be so organized when it came to cleaning bottles!


YES! My boys have girl bedding, all our stuff is in storage. Matt made sure Ezra had his two pillow pets and his blanket on his bed all nicely folded.

The Batman pillow helps make it more masculine.

Matt folded Eli's blankets and lined up all of his pacifiers in a row.


I am so lucky to have such an supporting husband and father. I love him so much and I truly have been blessed with such an amazing family. Things are going really well for us right now and we can't wait to get in our HOUSE!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!