Sea World


While we were down in San Diego for Brint's wedding. Chery and Gary treated us to Sea World and it was a blast. I forgot how awesome Sea World was, the shows were amazing and also funny. Ezra loved it and just stuck to Grandpa's side the whole time watching every show together. He loved watching all the animals, Matt and I caught ourselves just watching our boys's face expressions. They just had a blast as did all of us. The cost to get in I guess is the same price as a Sea World season pass if you are a resident so Chery got us passes for the year. She sure does know how to get us to come back down to visit. I am already planning another trip down there with my boys. Thank you so much Cheryl and Gary we had a blast at Sea World and it is all because of you two. We love you so much!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!