Beach Day

While we were down in San Diego for our sealing we were also on vacation. So my family (Barratt side) and I started our day off eating breakfast right on the beach. Then we went to the San Diego Aquarium. The kids loved it especially the gift shop. We also had a beach day at La Jolla Beach, it was so much fun. We swam in the ocean, Matt try to teach my pregnant sister how to skin board! Wish I would have got a picture of that. We also went to the tide pools and found sea slugs, brittle stars, and a huge occtopuss. We had so much and it did not stop there. Once my dad got in town we went to DISNEYLAND. It was so fun to watch the kids just have so much fun. It was one of the best trips we have had in San Diego.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!