Birthday Party!!!





So I am posting this a little late because Ryan died his hair and wanted to surprise his family back home for Thanksgiving. Ryan's just turned 19 and so we decided to throw him a Batman theme party. It was really fun we had a few friends over and just hung out and ate cake and ice cream. We played some wii games, we got everyone playing Guitar Hero World Tour. I am sure my neighbors were really happy that night. We were singing, playing the drums, playing the guitar and bass. We had a lot of fun and I hope Ryan enjoyed it, which I think he did. Thank you for everyone who came over we had so much fun.

Comments

Ryan Dyed his hair? We spent all day with him on thanksgiving and did not notice :0 Rayn! Maybe next time choose BLUE!
Lindy and Ryan said…
Hey guys! Do you think I could get your address?? I am trying to get addresses for baby announcements before he comes so it will be easier when the baby is around. Also could I get Gary and Cheryl's??? Thanks e-mail me at Fandangowmn04 (at) aol (dot).com Thank you again. Lindy
Lindy and Ryan said…
Also do you know Mike's??? Or just e-mail me Mike's Phone number. Thanks
Brooke said…
hey brindy. I do have some info on my website and you can always email me :)
website www.blushbybk.com
email: blushbybk@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!