Ezra's Second Halloween!


I can't believe that it has already been a year. I remember when we bought a pumpkin as big as Ezra and put him inside of it. This year we could not find a pumpkin big enough. Ezra has grown so much and now has the concept down of Trick-or-Treating. It took about two houses to get the idea that he would get candy. He would put his hand in the bowl and grab one candy at a time and threw it in his bag. We had so much and we were so thankful to share the fun time with Grandma Cheryl and Uncle Tyler. They came up to come spend time with us and enjoy Halloween. Thank you so much for all the help while you were here. We love you guys so much and had lots of fun.

Comments

The Watson's said…
It's amazing how fast they grow!
Nichole said…
Oh my gosh, I love his costume!!! That is the best Idea!!!!! That is such a cute picture of him when he was a baby, time goes by so fast. The next time I go to Gunnison I would love to meet him. Looks like you all had fun trick or treating. Love you guys:)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines!!!

Uh Oh!!!